HESD Students & Families:
Welcome to the Distance Learning Online Resources Page:
We are kicking off the 2020-2021 School-Year in Distance Learning. We are excited to get started. Let's work together and make this year the best it can be for your student(s)! HESD teachers are working tirelessly to provide high quality instruction for all students, and we are here to support you and your students in this groundbreaking endeavor!
Please be sure to connect with your student's school site to receive a device, connectivity as needed, instructional materials, and class/teacher assignment for the school-year!
- Here you will find short "how to" videos for logging in and accessing district programs, as well as simple, fun activities you can do with your student(s) this year!
- Feel free to check out INTERNET ACCESS OFFERS - Low or No-cost internet access offers for home
- Look to the right column of this page for student links to Office 365, Clever, and a parent link for Support Resources for Families.
Use the tabs below to access additional resources in the following categories:
- Contact Information for Social Emotional Needs
- Special Education Resources
- Spanish Language Resources
- Art Resources
- Band Resources
- Physical Education Resources
- Nutrition and Health Resources
- Recreational and Enrichment Resources