Recreation – Enrichment – Academics – Devoted to Youth
The READY Program is a grant funded after school program that provides students with wonderful enriching activities that are fun and engaging. Students will be provided nutritional snacks, recreation, enrichment, academics and assistance with homework, all at zero cost to parents!
If you are interested in enrolling your child(ren) in the READY Program, you may pick up a registration packet at your school office, or complete an application online. Please complete the registration packet and return to the secure lock box located outside the District Office at 714 N. White St. Hanford, Ca.
To use the online PDF Application:
(Must use a computer, application is not compatible with mobile devices)
- Click the link below to open PDF, download the application to your computer
- Review and complete all required fields
- Save document to your computer with your students name in the title (ex: 20-21 READY Application J. Belle)
- Attach the saved file to an email and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may also submit a printed copy of your application to the secure lock box located outside the District Office at 714 N. White St.