Due to the ongoing pandemic and the unknowns that are associated with it, the READY Expanded Learning Program will continue to remain in distance learning. We are hopeful that our return will occur during the ‘20-‘21 school year and updates will be provided as they become available. Student participation for in-person READY will be on a priority basis. Priority will be given to parents deemed essential workers with a letter from their employer on file.
The READY Program in distance learning is providing students with fun enrichment and recreation activities as well as daily educational support via Zoom. If you are interested in joining our Tutors, please don’t hesitate to contact your school office.Letters of employment may be submitted via email to email@example.com, in person at your school office, or placed in the District Office secure lock box, (Attn: READY Program), located on 714 N. White St. Hanford, Ca.
Recreation – Enrichment – Academics – Devoted to Youth
The READY Program is a grant funded after school program that provides students with wonderful enriching activities that are fun and engaging. Students will be provided nutritional snacks, recreation, enrichment, academics and assistance with homework, all at zero cost to parents!
If you are interested in enrolling your child(ren) in the READY Program, you may pick up a registration packet at your school office, or complete an application online. Please complete the registration packet and return to the secure lock box located outside the District Office at 714 N. White St. Hanford, Ca.
To use the online PDF Application:
(Must use a computer, application is not compatible with mobile devices)
- Click the link below to open PDF, download the application to your computer
- Review and complete all required fields
- Save document to your computer with your students name in the title (ex: 20-21 READY Application J. Belle)
- Attach the saved file to an email and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may also submit a printed copy of your application to the secure lock box located outside the District Office at 714 N. White St.