Office 365 FAQ
- What is Office 365 and why are we changing the mail system?
- Do I have to use a different name and password? Will I have a different email address?
- Will I still be able to use Outlook on my computer?
- Will I lose my current mail, calendar and the mail folders I created?
- How do I log on to Outlook Web Mail through the internet?
- How do I reconnect my phone or iPad to my District email?
- What are the message size limitations with Office 365?
- How much mail storage do I have now?
- Where can I learn more information about Office 365 and how it can help foster learning and collaboration?